Terms and Conditions of the Purchase and Sale of Products Exceeding $1,000 price sold by Tango Software Corp.
This is a contract between Tango Software Corp (the seller), and the buyer, ___________, on the date _______________.
This contract is delivered from the Seller to the Buyer to describe the terms and conditions of the purchase of the goods.
The Goods are physical goods, electrical products, components, motors, temperature our thermal devices, measuring tools, or PPE Safety equipment or garments,.
- The Goods are delivered upon the full payment.
- The only digital Goods we sell are manuals, software documentations that is proprietary, or made to cater documents for your engineering needs, and are available to download upon the full payment.
- The digital Goods are non-recourse, and once a download happens, the copyright and the content are delivered, and so being, the rights and content are exposed and cannot be undone. Ergo there is no refunds once the full payment is received and the download link is delivered.
- The physical Goods carry a warranty as stated by the manufacturer. If there is a different time period of the warranty term because of our reseller agreement, we will write it in the invoice or quotation to you prior to accepting the invoices.
- The Buyer shall provide a payment method that is available for Tango Software to Accept. We accept cheque and wire right now. We do not have a credit card method except for PayPal, expiry, full name on card, CVV for it to be processed.
- If the credit card limit of your card is low and the price of the goods is higher than the limit, you may require asking your credit card company to increase the limit just for us to perform the transaction. If you cannot, then the processing of the card shall be done in tranches, that you agree upon. This is the protection of the buyer to prevent fraud processing and to prevent the potential risk of chargebacks and large dollar amount declines.
- The tranches of the processing shall be as follows:
- Transaction #1: Pre-Auth, then Completion for $100, if successful, then proceed to next,
- Transaction #2: Pre-Auth, then Completion for $1000, if successful, then proceed to next if needed,
- Transaction #3: Pre-Auth, then Completion for $5000, if successful, then proceed to next if needed,
- Transaction #4: Pre-Auth, then Completion for $10,000, if successful, then proceed in allotments of $10,000 or $20,000 until the full successful processing for the amount is done.
To the Buyer:
You are entering a binding contract, This Document, for the amount of
For the purchase of
[[Insert product and description and warranty of the product here]], Manufacturer name: [[ insert manufacturer]] Made in : [[insert country of origin here]]
Please enter your credit card info below to process
Credit card number: ______________________
Expiry: ________ / _________
Cardholder name as shown on card: ________________________
Cardholder Billing Address:
Cardholder phone number:
Signature of acknowledgement that there is no recourse or refund upon the delivery of the goods. Upon full processing, and the acceptance of these terms, you cannot dispute the charges on your credit card because this is a binding contract for the transfer of goods. If there is a dispute raised, you forfeit the right to the Goods and we will disclose this contract to our credit card processor.
We will process the card as per the instructions and tranches schedule stated above.
For large transactions, the Buyer MUST perform the following:
Call the card company and state that:
The Buyer needs to perform a big ticket item, and is a cardholder not present transaction, and it is an online web present transaction. State the amount and the frequency (the tranches) to the card company and get it approved. Do not ask for a pre-auth.
The credit card will be processed and the line descriptor will show:
Contact Information: 6047717098.
Name of owner: Richard Tang
Address of owner: 5467 5B Avenue, Delta, BC, V4M1K6, Canada
Thank you for your business. You shall receive an invoice attached with this signed contract.
TANGO SOFTWARE CORP.
5467 5B AVENUE, DELTA, BC, V4M 1K6, CANADA
PHONE NUMBER: 604-771-7098
CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR: (example ) PayPal Checkout
SELLER NAME: RICHARD TANG
THE WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCT IS THE DELIVERABILITY OF THE PRODUCT TO YOUR DOOR. IF THE PRODUCT IS A DIGITALO GOODS SUCH AS A MANUAL OR DOCUMENTATION OR WRITTEN MANUALS FOR YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE DIGITAL GOODS.
WE DO NOT WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS SOLD TO YOU YIELD ANY PROFITABILITY VIA YOUR RESELLING OF THE GOODS. WE ARE SELLING PRODUCT FOR CONSUMPTION AND USAGE, AND DO NOT PROVIDE SUBSCRIPTIONS, CLUBS, SCHEMES, OR BULK SALES FOR MLM DISTRIBUTION
LOSS AND INDEMNITY
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGING OF THE PRODUCT TO BE IN PRESENTABLE RESELLABLE MANNER IF YOU RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY.
ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT IN FULL, AND THE GOODS IS DELIVERED, THIS IS NON RECOURSE AND ERGO YOU AGREE THAT WE HAVE DELIVERED THE GOODS IN ALL AVAILABLE MEANS.
IF YOU HAVE PUT A DOWN PAYMENT TOWARDS THE GOODS AND CANNOT FULFILL THE REST OF THE PAYMENT, THEN WE CAN NEGOTIATE A RETURN BETWEEN 0% TO 50% OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE GOODS.
PURCHASE POLICY FOR PLR AND MSR GOODS
THIS POLICY IS SPECIFICALLY FOR PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS AND MASTER SALE RIGHTS PURCHASE OF GOODS.
We do not accept Offline nor Force transactions , only Online transactions.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing good from Tango Software Corp:
Offline Transactions are credit card transactions which have been given a 6 digit approval code. This is when the Buyer (the cardholder) either uses a terminal to Pre-Authorize the card for an amount. This is a transaction that is used for a straight VisaNet to VisaNet and does not require the bank to approve the transaction.
tangotechnical.com, we do not accept offline transactions. There is too much risk in it for our processor.
A Force transaction is a transaction that is performed by the Seller (that is tangotechnical.com, by calling in the processor by telephone and entering in your credit card, expiry, and CVV. A FOUR digital approval code will come from the telephone system and we would save the approval code.
This type of transaction is done when the internet is not accessible. So we use telephone to Pre-Auth the transaction.
When the Internet is back online, we will enter in everything plus the 4 digit approval code. Then it is considered a FORCED sale transaction. It will settle, however it is not considered online.
In a FORCED sale, it will borrow the funds from our merchant processor to pay us, and THEN it will connect to the cardholder and visaNet to check if the credit is available. If the credit is available there is no problem and then it will be approved. If the credit is NOT available or the approval code is then turned down, a charge back will occur, and it will take the funds back out of tangotechnical.com.
A NORMAL procedure of transaction is to charge an ONLINE, CARDHOLDER NOT PRESENT, BIG TICKET transaction. In this case, it is the same as performing an internet sale.
A BIG TICKET sale is a transaction that is irregular and higher than the normal charging amount of the cardholder. If the cardholder usually charges $100 for charge and then suddenly charges/buy $10,000, it will be flagged as suspicious. If you need to purchase items that exceed $10,000 from, you must contact the bank or card phone number on the back of the card, and explain that you wish to perform a “ONLINE CARDHOLDER NOT PRESENT INTERNET PURCHASE FROM THE MERCHANT CALLED TANGO SOFTWARE FOR $____________ FOR ________ TIMES ON THE DATES ____________ TO __________”
If your credit card has a limit of $100,000 online, but you have loaded $500,000 as a credit, you do NOT necessarily have $600,000 of Authorization.
You will need to call the credit card company (the phone number on the back of your card) and ask:
Put the $500,000 from my credit, as available limit, making it $100,000 plus $500,000 = $600,000.
Then and only then you will have $600,000 as CREDIT available ONLINE.
This is a note of how the credit card online system works and is important that you understand so that you will not have unexpected problems while purchasing goods from tangotechnical.com Thank you for your business.
President, Tango Software
5467 5B Avenue, Delta, BC, V4M1K6, Canada
+1-604-771-7098 (cell and whatsapp)
Merchant descriptor on paypal or credit card: TANGO SOFTWARE 604-771-7098